Under article 41 of the Internal Regulation of the Study Program, the Assembly of the Department of Environmental Engineering at the International Hellenic University is committed to:
- the complete, immediate, and systematic coverage of the stated research needs of the educational staff, students, graduates, and members of the University's academic community,
- the high quality of research activities, ascertained and confirmed by continuous checks and measurements and
- the compliance of research services with the applicable legislative and regulatory requirements in Greece and abroad.
The above is achieved through:
- setting and closely monitoring goals in the context of research design,
- the identification and availability of all the required resources and means to ensure smooth, efficient, and effective operation,
- the creation of a technologically modern and research-appropriate working environment,
- maintaining the high level of expertise of its members,
- continuous measurement and monitoring of critical parameters and processes to ensure facilities, samples, and personnel quality and safety.
The continuous effort for the improvement of research activities, the promotion of science, and the investigation of technological innovations is the philosophy of every member of the Assembly of the Department of Environmental Engineering at the International Hellenic University.